what does everyone think of the lotus exige s?

dr bru

with rising petrol prices I just cant see myself keeping the z for more than 6 months so time to think about other cars.

Want to buy a "toy" and a cheap run around like a smart car

Top of the list is a lotus exige s...what does everything think of this car..Budget of up to 30K.

Oh and it can also do 33 mpg on the combined cycle!

with rising petrol prices I just cant see myself keeping the z for more than 6 months so time to think about other cars.

Want to buy a "toy" and a cheap run around like a smart car

Top of the list is a lotus exige s...what does everything think of this car..Budget of up to 30K.

Oh and it can also do 33 mpg on the combined cycle!

A mate of mine has a 6 month old one that he is looking to sell for a very reasonable price. PM me if you are interested.

I am sure Kev can also recommend a visit to SELOC.org to get some facts/figure/views

Kev,

You going to make it to any of the LoTRDC this year. Just signed up for the box at brands so will be doing all those.

Steve - What's the box thing then. I'll be doing most but wasn't planning to go to Brands as it's a bit of a motorway trek, (no fun is the Exige), but might be tempted If there's a good view. PM - me. Cheers