Visual recommendations help! Respray... doh!

reeceybeaney

As some may have seen from my build post...:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/113666-so-it-begins-my-new-toy-adviceopinions-appreciated/#entry1709874

...I managed to remove the old damaged front carbon splitter at the weekend... hope I made the right decision... but now I need the bumper resprayed as it decided to pull half the paint off with it :scare::lol:

20170305_133139_zps9vkblwcg.jpg

The zed will be going off for the bumper spray ASAP and was wondering if anyone would get it sprayed differently rather than just back to original.

I have seen that some spray the bottom centre part of the bumper black? :shrug:

Zunsport Grille to go on but I still need some opinions and what to do next :blush: , I need some inspiration as I don't see many sunset orange zeds on the forum or about locally!

Edited by reeceybeaney

if you are planning to keep your front bumper stock then go for a respray

if you think there might be a lip out there that floats your boat it may well worth getting one before the respray,check on tarmacsportz

my Zed was ginger and I had the Zunsport added on and a GT style front lip in black gloss which at the time I thought it looked good

if you are planning to keep your front bumper stock then go for a respray

if you think there might be a lip out there that floats your boat it may well worth getting one before the respray,check on tarmacsportz

my Zed was ginger and I had the Zunsport added on and a GT style front lip in black gloss which at the time I thought it looked good

Would like a nice Nismo V2 Bumper, but I think I might leave that for further down the line for now as I've only had the car on the road for a month!

Edited by reeceybeaney

You'll most certainly have to have the Bonnet and wings blended in as it's very hard to get a colour match. Which will sort that arch rust you have at the same time.

My dad knows a bloke who's done a lot of paintwork for him on some of his cars, so hopefully he will get it sorted and do a good job of it too! Yes bye bye rust :yahoo:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but what is the Zunsport you're referring too lol The bumper grill?

Sorry, photo probably wasn't the best! I'm referring to the Zunsport front grille as I'm not a fan of the plastic standard grille and think it's a nice subtle touch without going too crazy (and spending too much money!) :)

20170319_165118_zpslk0j44gd.jpg

• Like 1