[SOLD]UpRev Interface Cable For Sale

Stutopia

For sale, my genuine UpRev cable, used for pulling/clearing codes and real time information from a variety of sensors (RPM, throttle position, MAF readings, ignition timing, temps). As well as real time monitoring you can select logging for many sensors with sample rates far higher than phone tooling, which can also be exported as a CSV file for review in Excel. Can also be used for a variety of other BCM controls (windows up/down, activate locks, lights) and useful stuff like fuel pressure purge.

67mXwuT.jpg

w9PCTlL.jpg

DlAsq0F.jpg

pz834LD.jpg

Pull the software from here - http://uprev.com/secure/support - before you start, plug in and you're away. It is Windows software but I have had no issues running it on a Mac via BootCamp and Windows 10.

These are available in the UK for £250 but you can have this one, only used half a dozen times.

£125 delivered.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the whole uprev workings, but am looking to have mine done at some point. Is the ciper software free to download to run diagnostics and is it as easy as plug and play or do you need to be a genius to understand it all?

I'm new to the whole uprev workings, but am looking to have mine done at some point. Is the ciper software free to download to run diagnostics and is it as easy as plug and play or do you need to be a genius to understand it all?

I used it strictly read only so I did't bust anything, dead easy if you're comfortable playing with software.

You can do way more with the right skills.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when a man could login to this place, and all you could see was tuners. In the good old days, before stance.

#pricedrop

Stu,

Ill take this mate if possible? Assuming you dont need an UpRev license to read codes and log real time info?

I remember when a man could login to this place, and all you could see was tuners. In the good old days, before stance.

#pricedrop

Stu,

Ill take this mate if possible? Assuming you dont need an UpRev license to read codes and log real time info?

PM on its way.

• Like 1