Chester May 10th Night before the Drive Out

Beavis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did used to have some but they regularly have cars being torched in the car park and the fire engines were struggling with the speed bumps so they removed them ... happy days

:scare::scare::scare::scare:SERIOUS?

i'm always serious ;)

you almost gave me a heart attack you git!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::headhurt:

:lol::lol: its a nice hotel i used to live nearby, you're car is safe there

i'll look after it :ninja::ninja:

thats what worrys me most lol

Remind me Jay, what kit do you have :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

can i suggest that after dinner drinks in chester you all head for the top end of town....

the bars are alot nicer............. and me and some of the st davids crew will join you all later

:)

can i suggest that after dinner drinks in chester you all head for the top end of town....

the bars are alot nicer............. and me and some of the st davids crew will join you all later

where's the top end, near the "slug and lettuce" ??

where's the top end, near the "slug and lettuce" ??

thats it.................. also there is duttons..... very good place............ all in 50 yrds of eachother........... :thumbs:

i will need some contact numbers for the night :thumbs:

Are we not all going to meet up for a curry?! Thought that was the plan, whats changed?! :blush:

nothing changed.............. :)

due to work commitments i will be commin later ..after dinner so im just tryin to guide you all to the better places in chester............ :thumbs:

Are we not all going to meet up for a curry?! Thought that was the plan, whats changed?! :blush:

nothing changed.............. :)

due to work commitments i will be commin later ..after dinner so im just tryin to guide you all to the better places in chester............ :thumbs:

Phew, I'll stop worrying then :thumbs::lol:

i will pop in to st davids park late afternoon to chat and meet anyone who wants to go in to chester.............. perhaps i can help wiv the arrangements :)

Yeah that will be much appreciated. I vote Jay is the St D rep for the evening :teeth::lol:

i will pop in to st davids park late afternoon to chat and meet anyone who wants to go in to chester.............. perhaps i can help wiv the arrangements :)

Yeah that will be much appreciated. I vote Jay is the St D rep for the evening :teeth::lol:

ok thats cool............... i can call him and he can round you all up.......... ;)

:headhurt: I might be in the sauna though in the evening or getting a massage treatment :blush:

we can all meet in the sauna..................... :lol:

Don't tell Louis :scare::yuck:

:lol:

:headhurt: I might be in the sauna though in the evening or getting a massage treatment :blush:

we can all meet in the sauna..................... :lol:

Don't tell Louis :scare::yuck:

:lol:

louis will be the first one in there......!! :lol:

Dont be stupid, you cant miss the meal on Saturday night :doh:

was gonna have a lie in that night as got a really nice room, have room service and walk around in my bath robe :lol::blush: