Jap Lover - East Anglia - New Zed Owner!

Mylee

Welcome along, good to see another East Anglia based Z, i'm Ipswich based.

In reference to the waving at others, despite seeing a few about, I've never had anyone wave back or flash their lights :shrug:

Can't wait until i cross paths with a friendly z driver!

Ooooo that's not too far! :)

Awwwww :( haha I would make reference to being flashed in other ways haha but I won't start that! Well if you see me about, give me a wave and I'll be sure to wave back! :)

What's the East like for meeting up? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steady now! :lol:

There's a group that meet in Yarmouth, but I've never managed to get along to that one.

I see you've found the East Anglia meets section so you are in the right area.

I'm sure there will be more in the summer!

• Like 1

:welcome: to the forum mate! Lovely looking car. Our paths may cross at some point! Usually in the Sudbury and Colchester areas though!

Thank you :) I'll keep an eye out for you! I'm a bit everywhere at the mo! An meets I would have seen you at in the area? :)

I haven't been to a single meet since having my Zed believe it or not, really want to so trying to keep my eyes open for a local one!

I drove past a blue convertible HR recently who I flashed (my lights haha) and then proceeded to wave my arms frantically at, was a lady driving who didn't even acknowledge me :lol:

Oooo okay well I'll post up on here when there is something local happening if you like? Normally Cambridge/ Royston/ Newmarket way :)

Hahahaha I do that all the time!! I was playing with another Zed on the way home yesterday in my 14. He was waving! Had the same orange, black wheels and went into mildenhall! (Think he was more shocked that I was a girl haha)

Hahahahaha hey that was me!! Nice S14 🤙ðŸ¾

• Like 1

:welcome: to the forum mate! Lovely looking car. Our paths may cross at some point! Usually in the Sudbury and Colchester areas though!

Thank you :) I'll keep an eye out for you! I'm a bit everywhere at the mo! An meets I would have seen you at in the area? :)

I haven't been to a single meet since having my Zed believe it or not, really want to so trying to keep my eyes open for a local one!

I drove past a blue convertible HR recently who I flashed (my lights haha) and then proceeded to wave my arms frantically at, was a lady driving who didn't even acknowledge me :lol:

Oooo okay well I'll post up on here when there is something local happening if you like? Normally Cambridge/ Royston/ Newmarket way :)

Hahahaha I do that all the time!! I was playing with another Zed on the way home yesterday in my 14. He was waving! Had the same orange, black wheels and went into mildenhall! (Think he was more shocked that I was a girl haha)

Hahahahaha hey that was me!! Nice S14 🤙ðŸ¾

No way!!!! Haha thank you :)

I got so excited when I saw you as I had literally just bought my Zed!!!! I overtook so much traffic to catch up to you hahaha!!

Again. Welcome.

Do you know what Tong Po said about Mylee?

65144-10219_zps5w5m7sdc.gif

Oooo heyyyy you haha ;) isn't it funny that we keep bumping into each other Hahahaha

Well, I actually had to google it haha and what I got was "good f**k" and "you bleed like Mylee" hahaha

I know which one I prefer haha......

Funnily enough I heard a 350 accelerating up the a11 on Sunday, quickly snapped my neck round to see your orange behind through the tree's going towards Thetford, I was shamefully parked in McDonald's stuffing my face with a double cheeseburger 😶 sounding good though Mylee! 🤙🾠we should probably stop bumping into eachother before people get suspicious though 👀

Funnily enough I heard a 350 accelerating up the a11 on Sunday, quickly snapped my neck round to see your orange behind through the tree's going towards Thetford, I was shamefully parked in McDonald's stuffing my face with a double cheeseburger 😶 sounding good though Mylee! 🤙🾠we should probably stop bumping into eachother before people get suspicious though 👀

Me? Accelerate?! Hahaha noooo...... 🙄 haha ooo man! Should have caught up with me (if you could ;) ) haha

Thank you!! Bless him, he has a huge hole in the exhaust! But it sounds damn epic haha my new exhaust came today today so I'll be fitting it Saturday!

Hahaha.... ooooo but that ruins all the fun ;) haha I'll have to keep a better eye out for you and come say hi! :) xx

• 1 month later...
Welcome along, im from gorleston and i have a ginger also

I saw you!! On Monday, you were driving towards the sea front and I was parked at Shakespeare Road!!