JAE 2008

Chesterfield

Is there a stand at this for 350z-uk or will it be a joined one with the owners club like at the itis show at donny ?

iam trying to talk the better half into camping as its a long drive down from up north (7 hrs )

I think the OC have a plot now but not many to fill it? At least when I last looked at the thread anyway. I haven't tried to organise anything on that basis and this doesn't seem to be too popular here at the moment.....

Could be scope to do it though. :thumbs:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If the OC are organising a member only stand (in the members section) then it would be for members only. Conversely, if this site has numbers enough for a stand then it is possible there would be two stands. If not, and it is open to all, then there shouldn't be any reason why it is not one stand.

• 1 month later...

Guys,

As a mod and full member of **REMOVED**.

I do pop on here from time to time, but don't post that much. I would like to believe that the past can be left in the past (it's only 3 days). I for one would be happy for 350z-uk to have a spot on the **REMOVED** plot.

If this works out and I hope it will, I need to know who is up for a spot, camping and days coming.

As the pitch is in my name and I have payed for it I will need £2 from each one of you coming to be on the plot.

You will have details for payment to me if any of you are up for it.

Rich...

Guys,

As a mod and full member of **REMOVED**.

I do pop on here from time to time, but don't post that much. I would like to believe that the past can be left in the past (it's only 3 days). I for one would be happy for 350z-uk to have a spot on the **REMOVED** plot.

This may come down to the **REMOVED** committee, but as I'm sorting out JAE we will see.

If this works out and I hope it will, I need to know who is up for a spot, camping and days coming.

As the pitch is in my name and I have payed for it I will need £2 from each one of you coming to be on the plot.

You will have details for payment to me if any of you are up for it.

Rich...

Thanks Rich, very much appreciated and it echos the feelings of 99+% of this site. If you have a post with all the details (contact details, timings etc.) that you want to put up I can make it a sticky. :)

If you would like a spot on the **REMOVED** stand you can but you will be coming under the **REMOVED** name.

If you are a member or user of **REMOVED**, please post on **REMOVED** that you are coming. If you are just a member on here then I will be looking for a payment of £2 for your spot.

Again, this is the **REMOVED** stand so NO 350Z-uk banners.

FRIDAY - The show opens from 10am. The gates will be open until midnight

SATURDAY - The gates are open from 7am until midnight

SUNDAY - The gates are open from 7am and the show closes at 5pm

Entry for the day or the 3 days is

Adults £15 per person

Under 12s £10 per person

Under 5s go free!

I like to think we can all get on at a meet, it's for the good of the 350z...

If you would like a spot on the **REMOVED** stand you can but you will be coming under the **REMOVED** name.

If you are a member or user of **REMOVED**, please post on **REMOVED** that you are coming. If you are just a member on here then I will be looking for a payment of £2 for your spot.

Again, this is the **REMOVED** stand so NO 350Z-uk banners.

FRIDAY - The show opens from 10am. The gates will be open until midnight

SATURDAY - The gates are open from 7am until midnight

SUNDAY - The gates are open from 7am and the show closes at 5pm

Entry for the day or the 3 days is

Adults £15 per person

Under 12s £10 per person

Under 5s go free!

I like to think we can all get on at a meet, it's for the good of the 350z...

If it's truly for the good of the 350Z, and people are paying, I wouldn't of thought it would matter if banners were displayed..... I have organised a few joint meets / stands at shows, and I can assure you there is no doubt that the owners get on very well. Scratch below 'commitee' level and it is a seamless set-up. :)

Thanks for the offer, so guys if you want to attend and be part of a wider Zed stand, please contact Smoky on this one. I will be looking at the rest of the year and the shows we will look to attend, either as a silo or as a wider 350Z stand, and post up the main ones. Again, if anyone has ideas or suggestions, just give me a shout.

Good luck Smoky :thumbs:

If it's truly for the good of the 350Z, and people are paying, I wouldn't of thought it would matter if banners were displayed..... I have organised a few joint meets / stands at shows, and I can assure you there is no doubt that the owners get on very well. Scratch below 'commitee' level and it is a seamless set-up. :)

Thanks for the offer, so guys if you want to attend and be part of a wider Zed stand, please contact Smoky on this one. I will be looking at the rest of the year and the shows we will look to attend, either as a silo or as a wider 350Z stand, and post up the main ones. Again, if anyone has ideas or suggestions, just give me a shout.

Was only an offer. Thanks for the replys.

Was only an offer. Thanks for the replys.

Gratefully received too. :thumbs:

How big is the stand looking for Zeds? :)

Tell them to go **** them selves.

No 350z-uk banners?

Will the '**REMOVED** site' allow links to this thread?

The 'offer' is to share their stand and hence make them look a more popular site.

Why say, 'let the past be the past' and then say, 'no 350z-uk banners'?

:dry:

No 350z-uk banners?

The 'offer' is to share their stand and hence make them look a more popular site.

I do love free speech :) thanks for your post.

You still have time to book your plot at JAE.

I'll probably regret this but i agree with sarnie,

i'm not sure to the full extent of the arguments between the forums but it is hypocritical to say

"let the past be the past" but then keep up the argument on your side.

yeah its your plot but if you show that there are 2 350z sites then you may find people will join both, such as they do just now.

All you will achieve with that attitude is make people from here not want on your plot, and then you will have less cars to show!

Adam

No 350z-uk banners?

To be fair guys, I don't know the ins and outs either but smoky said before that it was a **REMOVED** committee decision. I guess the commitee has spoken.

I think Smoky has gone to some effort to try to 'unite' the clubs at enthusiastic owner level. As has Rob (H5) and I think (personally) it's very unfair to to be hostile to the people involved.

No 350z-uk banners?

To be fair guys, I don't know the ins and outs either but smoky said before that it was a **REMOVED** committee decision. I guess the commitee has spoken.

I think Smoky has gone to some effort to try to 'unite' the clubs at enthusiastic owner level. As has Rob (H5) and I think (personally) it's very unfair to to be hostile to the people involved.

Just so you all know.

The only decision made was to lave this in my hands. As the **REMOVED** plot is payed for out of the clubs membership fees, it was down to me to keep our members happy.

The £2 charge was for car and tent space, and the no banner bit was also down to me. So you can rant at me for that, if you feel the need.

I didn't do this to get more cars, it's not the way I am. It was just an offer as the turnout for this is low on both sites and you didn't have a plot booked.

I have had some very good meets with Z owners on both sites. Brands was one and I hope we can have more.

I'm happy to answer any questions or just let it rest.

Smoky...

No 350z-uk banners?

Just so you all know.

The only decision made was to lave this in my hands. As the **REMOVED** plot is payed for out of the clubs membership fees, it was down to me to keep our members happy.

The £2 charge was for car and tent space, and the no banner bit was also down to me. So you can rant at me for that, if you feel the need.

I didn't do this to get more cars, it's not the way I am. It was just an offer as the turnout for this is low on both sites and you didn't have a plot booked.

I have had some very good meets with Z owners on both sites. Brands was one and I hope we can have more.

I'm happy to answer any questions or just let it rest.

Smoky...

Ok, so why no www.350z-uk.com banners?

I understand the £2 charge to appease the fee paying members but no 350z-uk banners is purely to prevent an affiliation of the two sites.

The gripes between the sites are sooooooooooo old, but still perpetuated by some, and this is a perfect example imo. :blush:

Balls to this, im not going to the show, but life's more fun when people are arguing.

I wouldn't go on their stand on principle - im proud to be a member on here - why cant we advertise ourselves??

I dont think this rule would have any benefit for the 350z community other than to belittle us. :nono:

Guys, the stand (in this instance) is fully paid for by another organisation. If that organisation has rules as to what they will and won't allow on the stand then that is entirely up to them. Please don't knock Smoky for having made the offer for us to at least have a place at the show if we wanted to be with other 350Z owners.

Had this been a case where individuals were paying the cost of the pitch between them, then I fully agree with your comments (Sarnie and Marzman above) but this isn't the case here. I just wanted the facts out in the open. :)