My First Pics

davegti

LOL @ the bonnet :teeth:

Thanks for that once again, had to drive past nissans on the way home today(it could have been in scotland and still been on way home!!) and had to have a sneaky peak B)

Its cool to see the 350 for the first time and i'm in :throb:

Its Great roll on the weekend :drive1

Hi mate,

My salesman isn't about today, however the USA spec audio quote mp3 for the BOSE system so hopefully the 06 UK is same

I'll ring him tomorrow

B) [/i][/b]

B) new version 06 in our showroom still has tape deck and 6 disc cd playe but completely revised dash new triple rotary heater controls, hazard switch moved as has heated seat switches, will check owners manual to see if mp3 tommorrow. not sure about headlights but love tail lights.

Hello,

I just signed up, as I've just ordered an 06 coupe - no sleep for me now that the night brings sports cars...

Nice car, Dave; is that the new Ebisu metallic black? Looking forward to more pics when she's all prepped up.

For that matter, does anyone know where I can see decent pics of the 2 new colours for 06 UK cars? It's so hard to decide on colour, especially not knowing what they really look like!

what's the other new colour?! the 06 coupe i've ordered is in azure, which i know is a great colour but just wondering what else is out there. i was totally happy with my choice and then you start throwing metallic black in there - lol :)