Pug and p21s

xStric9x

As some of you know i also have a pug 206 gti and use this for work purpose, its matt black and was looking a bit sad (bodywork side of things), so today i decided to use megs three step system but only used 1&2 the third step being p21s, will post some pics tomorrow but WOW after 6 hours hard work it looks brand new.

So any of you contemplating what wax to use next p21s is the only way forward and gets a big :thumbs: from me.

Have you really had the G since July last year, or is the date out on your camera?

Yep had it since July. Those pics are the day after I bought it, hence the old rims and numberplate. :)

Where's the thread with the pixs of your new rims? And quit hi-jacking threads with your G. It's not like it's a Ferrari or anything :lol::p

Have you really had the G since July last year, or is the date out on your camera?

Yep had it since July. Those pics are the day after I bought it, hence the old rims and numberplate. :)

Where's the thread with the pixs of your new rims? And quit hi-jacking threads with your G. It's not like it's a Ferrari or anything :lol::p

This one?

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=gallardo

:blush:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/P21s-Concours-Carnauba-Wax-and-Applicator_W0QQitemZ290193529391QQihZ019QQcategoryZ72201QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Places like Clean and Shiny have stopped because they can't make any money out of it. But readily available on eBay. It is a soft wax so adding it regularly is the way forward. :thumbs:

Ordered some from the link thanks H5!! :thumbs:

recieved the p21s the day after :scare::teeth:

will let you know how i get on.