350Z standard front bumper

Gilli

Greetings all, happy new year and stuff!

Has anyone got a silver front bumper (headlamp washer type) for sale. 56 plate 350.

Someone carelessly tried to rip mine off while it was parked grrrrr. Brackets and all are okay I think but the bumper is badly creased, beyond fixing anyway.

If only has or knows of drop me a line back on here, happy to collect if necessary.

Face-lift bumpers have a little "dip" in the lower front part as shown in second pic above.

Ignore the last pic above - that's a Nismo bumper and has nothing to do with Face-lift or pre Face-lift.

PS- headlight washers are on pre face-lift cars too. So ignore the crap the guy above is saying ;)

Yup, serves me right for trying to do anything at 6am. :lol:

Is there any actual consistency or reason for headlight washers or we're they just an option?

Also, am I right in thinking they are only a legal requirement if you have Xenons?

Pic came with the Nismo included, left it there for comprehensiveness. :thumbs:

• Like 1

AFAIK, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but you can use either - they both fit.

It could just be a late pre-facelift.

The same way I have an 07, which most people assume would be an HR, but it's just a late RevUp DE.

• Like 1

HI Gilli, I will have one ( facelift bumper 2006-2008 in red) going cheap at the start of April, just booked in for a bodykit fitting. I appreciate that is a while off, however if you can wait it's an option :thumbs:

Hi, thanks for that what part of the country are you in?

I'm in the same boat as Strudul, with an early 07 DE car and yes, I believe either bumper fits ok. I'm in Milton Keynes.

Ahh okay MK not too bad,does it have the headlight washers? Do you want to PM me with a price. I can probably hang on until then as it is off the road at the mo anyway