FRONT LIP FIXING CLIPS

Firkindolloper

Thanks guys. To be honest I don't actually know what they look like but the are not speed clips (or spire nuts as I know them). I tried these and they didn't hold for long. I don't want to put self tappers through it in case I catch it again and it damages the bumper lip. I also have shed loads of push button clips but these are not the right kind. I even used impact adhesive but it sprung out again and looks shabby.

I could go direct to Nissan but would rather use Forum traders.

Or do you mean the push in round clips?

What do you have now GM?

A 2008 Audi S3 Jon, ...fast & grips round corners like it's on rails but a little dull at times. :lol:;)

Thanks guys. To be honest I don't actually know what they look like but the are not speed clips (or spire nuts as I know them). I tried these and they didn't hold for long. I don't want to put self tappers through it in case I catch it again and it damages the bumper lip. I also have shed loads of push button clips but these are not the right kind. I even used impact adhesive but it sprung out again and looks shabby.

I could go direct to Nissan but would rather use Forum traders.

Arhh sorry I couldn't help.

Maybe try zmanalex if Jon can't help. Good luck. :thumbs:

Hi Alex,

Thanks. It is not the underneath bolts and retainers , it is the plastic u shape clips that push in to join the front lip and the bumper together. I screen printed a page from my manual but could not get it on here.

Jon,

I doubt if many have them on their cars and I would guess that a speed hump would soon shift them.

cheers

Gordon

Edited by Firkindolloper

Okay, what do you mean by front lip ?

If it is the front air spoiler that you are referring to (OEM) then the clips are metal and you will require 7 of them and the part number is 96022-CDE000

Edited by ZMANALEX

Thanks guys. I guessed what the name of it was, knowing full well that I would be corrected and the parts found. Been on the Forum for 6 years + and had 3 Zeds yet still don't know much :blush: .

Jon, Yes that is the main part with the holes for the bolts/screws but it also it held in place by the plastic clips that I was looking for. Thanks.

Alex, Thanks. I knew you would find the answer :) Where do i find the par number you mentioned?

GM. Thanks. What is "OP"? Hopefully the abuse I deserve for being a muppet describing the item. :)

Edited by Firkindolloper

Alex, I got the part number ok each time thanks. I Googled it but nothing came up which is why I asked again where I could look for myself mostly for my own peace of mind. I found the air spoiler bit in my downloaded manual but couldn't find the part number on the drawing.

Sorry if I was being a complete f***wit but it is hard being me :)

Thanks again guys. Buy you a pint if we meet :thumbs: . Found the superseded number ok and that is the item that I wanted. There was a bit of plastic stuck in the recess so I thought they were plastic.

GM please close this thread. I think you guys have had enough of this :headhurt: