Anyone at Phil's on 22/23/24 Feb

Toon Chris

Hmm, well you say that but I`m concerned that its a little quiet? I want something that I turn off the radio and listen too.

It comes from driving V6 Alfa Romeos. There isn't a lot that sounds as good as them but I`m wanting to try.

This may be the case, but at least you get to listen to it outside of an Alfa garage now! :p;):thumbs:

Hmm, well you say that but I`m concerned that its a little quiet? I want something that I turn off the radio and listen too.

It comes from driving V6 Alfa Romeos. There isn't a lot that sounds as good as them but I`m wanting to try.

Shame Alex is away as you could have heard the 5Zigen,it sounds stunning.

I know, I missed my chance.

Saying it sounds stunning doesn't help me decide, though :headhurt:

As I'm buying it from you (I did mention that didn't I?) maybe I should ask you directly :) Do you have anyone around in the next few days I could pester and they wouldn't mind?

The thing is, I want a nice sound, not too muted but at the same time want to avoid droning on the motorway or sounding like some souped up chav scooby with a dustbin on the back. :yuck:

I know, I missed my chance.

Saying it sounds stunning doesn't help me decide, though :headhurt:

As I'm buying it from you (I did mention that didn't I?) maybe I should ask you directly :) Do you have anyone around in the next few days I could pester and they wouldn't mind?

The thing is, I want a nice sound, not too muted but at the same time want to avoid droning on the motorway or sounding like some souped up chav scooby with a dustbin on the back. :yuck:

How about we stick the 5zigen on yours and then you can hear it first hand, can't offer more than that.

No because then I will buy it ! :teeth: Bloody nice offer though!

I need to hear the Nismo too.

And I`m not allowed to buy until the end of March because of warrenty :rant:

Dave - rough idea of time and I`ll be there :)

Warrenty? Fook that, get it on. ;) Lexx stuck the 5Zigen on his zed about 4 days INTO his warrenty :D

same here stew i had the axles looked at when the car was standard and even out of warranty they agreed to pay for parts when the car arrived back wednesday had the JWT and DC never said a thing :thumbs:

just to make things harder for you chris, its gotta be the DC system :lol:

ask stew and jacko ;)

Which 5Zigen exhaust are you talking about or is there only one model they do? Is there a big price difference between the two and is the 5Zigen supplied with the same parts as the Nismo, i.e Y pipe mid section and cat back?

Macca

It's the 5Zigen pro racer.

Comes in two versions flame burnt tips at £795 or plain polished tips at £750, this system is from the Y pipe back not cat back.

NNooooo........ go on whats happened...

dave

destined to be badgeless........[/quot

I purposely put two aside for you as reserved and while I was out today Andrew sold them to someone who just popped in.

I have more comming next week at a very special price just to you.

Ok, so I take it no Dave at Phils today then...

Actually I was going to ask about badges when I got there too :)

I have decided on two chrome fellas - just want to hold them against the car to check first.

Oh well, the rugby is on today so I guess my plans will have to wait until next week :(

Ok, so I take it no Dave at Phils today then...

Actually I was going to ask about badges when I got there too :)

I have decided on two chrome fellas - just want to hold them against the car to check first.

Oh well, the rugby is on today so I guess my plans will have to wait until next week :(

we have plenty chrome ones, satin and pearl black.