My weekend break and quick pics

H5

In which case put your plans for a Zed back a good few months..... ;)
At the moment, the zed is last on my mind. As i keep saying to myself, priorities :thumbs:

In which case, I don't think you could have a much better weekend. One of the best spas in the world, amazing food and accommodation, and a car park guaranteed to provide more than enough automotive eye candy!

(There is a 575 just out of shot in my pics!)

No pics of Lauren?

:lol: Poor bemused Zedrush....

Don't you know she never leaves the layby outside your house?

:lol: No she dont wanna know me anymore, she found a real hunk in you. :lol: She is quite fit, just a shame she is a bunny boiler... +her mum swinging a frying pan at my head I think was the final straw lol.. perfect for you though mate, if you have any pets hide em :lol:

No pics of Lauren?

:lol: No she dont wanna know me anymore, she found a real hunk in you. :lol: She is quite fit, just a shame she is a bunny boiler... +her mum swinging a frying pan at my head I think was the final straw lol.. perfect for you though mate, if you have any pets hide em :lol:

Is that why you look like you do? :p

;)

No pics of Lauren?

Is that why you look like you do? :p

;)

:lol:

I am split between doing the sounds or the wheels next..... :blush:

Wheels, the sound of the car is too nice to cover up with silly music :teeth:

+1 :thumbs:

I only turn the music on when someone comes along with their music drowning out my exhaust and I get pi$$ed off hearing their thump thump ;) or, when traffic is so bad boredom creeps in :dry:

I am split between doing the sounds or the wheels next..... :blush:

Wheels, the sound of the car is too nice to cover up with silly music :teeth:

+1 :thumbs:

I only turn the music on when someone comes along with their music drowning out my exhaust and I get pi$$ed off hearing their thump thump ;) or, when traffic is so bad boredom creeps in :dry::thumbs: Give this man a promotion

Nice pics Rob, special occasion ??

Nothing other than both working hard and needing a break in this depressing time of the year! Missus has had year end and stuff to deal with so some relaxation needed, and she is in the middle of training for the London Marathon.

As for the sounds, having had something as good as I did have, it is the one thing that really lets me down when I get in the car..... :blush: