Carbon wrapping

Blocko

Anyone on here offer carbon wrapping? My centre console is already done but the plastics on the door cards aren't, they are scratched and look awful so want them doing along with some other parts.

Really looking for someone who does it on an exchange basis because the zed is my daily.

Thanks

Aquagrphix s also an excellent trader on here :D they did fantastic work on my interior grab handles, centre console, gear surround vents, gearbox tunnel, boot brace door handles, gear knob etc. in high gloss piano black and contrasting gold weave carbon .I will post pictures next week when al fitted just for reference :teeth:

https://www.aquagraphix.co.uk/

• Like 2

Vinyl wrap on interior bits you can do yourself, and it's actually not that much of a pain in the arse. Watch youtube video tutorials and go for it, you only need the other half's high power hairdryer and the material (some gloves would help too if you are heat sensitive, if you have hands of asbestos, don't bother), and you'll be fine. I did it on my BMW myself, brushed aluminium all the interior trim pieces, first time ever doing it, and got a completely oem result. My wife was really impressed, lol.

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1