[SOLD]Facelift Black 350z GT

tubbyandy

I have just bought a new house and I now live so close to work that unfortunately the zed just doesnt get any use, that combined with the plans for the new spot means I just can't justify it being sat on the drive doing nothing. It really pains me to do this but i'll definitely be coming back to zed ownership once the house is finished in a few years.

So onto the car. As I'm sure most of you will have done, I looked for ages to find the right car for me. Going through the 'usual' traders and travelling the length and bredth of the country to see loads of bangers I finally found this car in Sheffield. Although the window tints and black wheels at first made me dubious, the owner was actually great and had really looked after the car. He'd even averaged low 40s MPG which is ridiculous (he must've pushed it to work as I never managed anywhere near this).

After a good inspection I had it up on ramps at home (I'm a mechanical engineer by trade if it makes anyone feel better) to check the usual suspects and found all the suspension (especially the cursed banana arms) to be in great condition. The tyres also have loads of life left in them

The car itself I have owned for a smidge under a year. Its currently sat at 73,000 but will rise very slightly as I still love using the car on weekends! I think I've put 1-1500 miles maximum on it in my ownership. The MOT is due in Feb 17 but the car hasn't had an advisory on it yet and I regularly inspect the car so I have no fears at all for it. The car was serviced at 69k (it has full service history) so there's a good stretch before the next one and the belts were all replaced a few weeks before my ownership. As soon as I bought the car I had it professionally machine polished and it comes up beautifully. I have both fob keys and the original security key

I enquired about the clutch and was told the previous owner had had it done but he had no proof of this. I decided to take a chance and believe him as the car pulls very strongly and it doesn't have a hint of slipping (which I can prove on a test drive) even on the hills around our area, an there are no receipts for the other bits that can be clearly seen.

So to the nitty gritty. All the electrics work, windows go up and down effortlessly and there are no knocks bangs or squeaks from either the engine or the suspension. The car pulls really nicely in any gear and sounds amazing. Being a facelift revup GT the car benefits from

BOSE 7 speaker stereo system (head unit replaced with a double din Alpine unit, Bluetooth, USB etc).

RAYS forged wheels

Brembo brakes all round (fantastic condition and stop the car on a penny).

LED tailights

HID headlights with working washers in the facelift front bumper

Full black heated electric leather seats (which I also cleaned and leather renovated so theyre lovely).

Electric wing mirrors

Freezing cold AC

Cruise control

There have been some very minor modifications, these being:

EPR 25/20mm hubcentric wheel spacers

Refurbished Rays in bronze, door handles painted a satin version of the same colour

Apexi drop-in filter

Silver interior vent inserts

COBRA resonated exhaust (sounds a touch growlier than OEM)

Strut brace

De-wipered (I have kept the wiper and arms it would be a 30min job to change it back)

Stubby aerial from Tarmac sports

So bad points then.

.Very slight car parking ding under the door handle (you can only see from certain angles).

.Slight notch sometimes when changing into 5th when the cars been stood for a while in the cold (goes when its warmed up, I fully intended to fix this with a fluid change and molyslip but it never happened over summer). This is really rare and to be honest will only do it once until the cars warmed up and its fine then. On a warm day it doesn't do it at all.

.Being a 2006 (and a Nissan) there are some stone chips on the front. I believe the previous owner had had the front bumper resprayed but these are starting to appear again.

These are all minor points but I'd rather be 100% honest.

Price wise I'm looking for 7300 ONO. I'm not looking for a quick sale (probably a good thing right before Christmas!!).

I've probably missed something glaringly obvious so feel free to ask me any questions either by pm or openly on here, I apologise the pictures show the car covered in water but ive had to dodge the rain to get the car cleaned and photographed. I'll happily take close ups or more photos of anything required and either post here or directly to our phone.

IMG_2428_zpspkrvb2ux.jpg

IMG_1053_zpshatb1569.jpg

IMG_1051_zps6jq8zs0k.jpg

IMG_2429_zpszdwmdkxc.jpg

IMG_2434_zpsqlonxbrp.jpg

IMG_2435_zpstlkjkya8.jpg

IMG_2438_zpsb92jznr0.jpg

IMG_2440_zpsvrj6clyu.jpg

IMG_2439_zpsu440tcvi.jpg

IMG_2441_zps7lggfgxi.jpg

IMG_2447_zpsjwgg8pyf.jpg

6B3DFFAB-2DE3-4510-9E34-2173EFEACFF6_zps8y0jx5fx.jpg

Thanks mate! I'll be gutted to see it go

Don't blame you.

I always wanted the Zed in black, ...unfortunately I just missed out on a black one when I was looking and decided on a Gun Metal one in the end (got impatient).

Always thought the black ones look the best though really. B):)

Yeah I completely forgot that haha. I'm sure I'll have missed bits should've walked the car with a note pad so I remembered!!

You've got the front tow hook cover too, makes a bigger difference than you'd think :thumbs:

Mine didn't come with one :(

Edited by Strudul

I've just read a comment on another sale that's reminded me!! The car hasn't used any oil sinse it's had its oil change. Because of all the hype that they can use oil regularly I check it weekly but I've yet to put any in. Just incase anyone's put off by the 'oil burning' comments haha

Thanks for confirmation. True enough; what can you buy for £20 a month, eh? :) I may be in touch - I'm working through sale of my current motor, and purchase of a runabout for work, which will determine the available funds I have to spend on a weekend (and some weekdays) car.

Edited by sonixtorm