Where Southern Wussy's fear to tread!!Drive Out Territory

Ebized

:boxing: not this southerner Sergeant Major Beavis :boxing:

and try and keep up this May when you are behind me, it was a pain having to slow down so as not to lose you every mile or so last time out :p;)

:lol: Cheeky S*D

Then get some more of the southern softie's on the Wales drive out then instead of sitting infront of their computers all day. :p;):boxing::lol:

:boxing: not this southerner Sergeant Major Beavis :boxing:

and try and keep up this May when you are behind me, it was a pain having to slow down so as not to lose you every mile or so last time out :p;)

:lol: Cheeky S*D

Then get some more of the southern softie's on the Wales drive out then instead of sitting infront of their computers all day. :p;):boxing::lol:

:boxing::lol:

OK - so who's doing the Wales run who lives south, of shall we say, Watford?

For anyone who thinks its a bit of a trek it's so worth it just for the run-out and get-together over a lunchtime roastie at Bala. If you make a weekend of it I have found that by staying 3 nights you can get a deal on accommodation (B & B - 10 minutes from Chester). That way it also keeps the other 'alf happy so its not all driving on one day and I have to say that Chester itself ain't a bad place to sightsee or shop if that's what it takes to clinch the weekend away. ;)

Only downside is having to slow down on the Sunday run for Mr Beavis so he can keep up. :p

Only downside is having to slow down on the Sunday run for Mr Beavis so he can keep up. :p

I had to slow down so i did not lose those behind me. :p

Name the venue for a head to head in the zed, Liamz found out the hard way when i out dragged him on the M56 ;):lol:

Your fate will be the same :teeth:

Name the venue for a head to head in the zed, Liamz found out the hard way when i out dragged him on the M56 ;):lol:

Ohhh...fight talk... race for slips.... Beavis stop granny shifting and double clutch like you should, Liamz you nearly had him?... you never had him!... you never had your car :yahoo::lol::blush: sorry got carried away

I had to slow down so i did not lose those behind me. :pYEAH, YEAH......

Name the venue for a head to head in the zed, Liamz found out the hard way when i out dragged him on the M56 ;):lol:TUT, TUT....

Your fate will be the same :teeth:Just depends how much of start I have to give you :p

I had to slow down so i did not lose those behind me. :pYEAH, YEAH......

Name the venue for a head to head in the zed, Liamz found out the hard way when i out dragged him on the M56 ;):lol:TUT, TUT....

Your fate will be the same :teeth:Just depends how much of start I have to give you :p

:lol: EBIZED just make sure you round up lot's of sothern Wussy's up for the Wales drive out and i will allow you to say whatever you want about me on the site :p

For the record I forgot the TC was on..... Your memory seems to forget my 276 out performing your GT4 :p

For anyone who thinks its a bit of a trek it's so worth it just for the run-out and get-together over a lunchtime roastie at Bala. If you make a weekend of it I have found that by staying 3 nights you can get a deal on accommodation (B & B - 10 minutes from Chester). That way it also keeps the other 'alf happy so its not all driving on one day and I have to say that Chester itself ain't a bad place to sightsee or shop if that's what it takes to clinch the weekend away. ;)

Exactly what I'm doing, coming from Blazingsmoke it will be nice to get away! :teeth:

Will be going out and taking piccies of the countryside and the Zed in the countryside ;)

For the record I forgot the TC was on..... Your memory seems to forget my 276 out performing your GT4 :p

Nothing to do with the 276 out performing my GT4, more my brain out performing yours. :p;):lol:

Knew it would not take you long to appear :lol:

Anyhow what is this? :lol: gangup on Beavis week?

Exactly what I'm doing, coming from Blazingsmoke it will be nice to get away! :teeth:

Will be going out and taking piccies of the countryside and the Zed in the countryside ;)

When you think about how much juice this drive is gonna cost people become reluctant..... Trust me this drive is a Sunday you'll never forget :teeth:

When you think about how much juice this drive is gonna cost people become reluctant..... Trust me this drive is a Sunday you'll never forget :teeth:

+1 Yes it does cost alot in juice money, but well worth it just to see people's jaw's dropping :teeth:

+1 Yes it does cost alot in juice money, but well worth it just to see people's jaw's dropping :teeth:

I'll just add a few miles here and there to my monthly expeses, its fine :teeth:

How many miles is the drive out usually or should that be how many tanks? :lol:

Couldn't let your new avatar comment go unchallenged :boxing:

All I can hope now is that I am other 'southerners' support me :blush: - mind you if Zedrush comes I'll adopt him as my minder for the weekend ;)

All I can hope now is that I am other 'southerners' support me :blush: - mind you if Zedrush comes I'll adopt him as my minder for the weekend ;)

Yep no worries unless Nixy attacks you then Im legging it :headhurt::lol:

That was done in response to Zedrush's avatar ;)

And if it get's more people on the Wales drive out, then it is a result. I will do anything to get the numbers up...........within reason :blush::lol:

And if it get's more people on the Wales drive out, then it is a result. I will do anything to get the numbers up...........within reason :blush::lol:

:lol: desperate times cause for desperate measures aye beavis :lol:;)

:lol: desperate times cause for desperate measures aye beavis :lol:;)

Got to beat last April's turnout :thumbs: