Genuine 1969 Karmann Cabriolet Beetle

Kev946

Thanks guys. It's my daughters and she's decided she wants a more practical car as she's off to uni later this year. We decided to sell it at a sensible price and it has a lot going for it being a flat screen and the new interior, so could get snapped up but you never know with a car like this.

Thanks guys. It's my daughters and she's decided she wants a more practical car as she's off to uni later this year. We decided to sell it at a sensible price and it has a lot going for it being a flat screen and the new interior, so could get snapped up but you never know with a car like this.

I remember you buying that and posting it up on here.. very nice B)

I remember you buying that and posting it up on here.. very nice B)

Yes she's only had it about a year and not covered many miles hence it being sold. It now has all new interior with genuine US highback front seats.

Just saw this on another forum and thought it maybe of interest to you, maybe another project... or not :blush::

im selling this for my brother, he had a drive of the teg last week and as decided to sell up is bug and Karman for a CRX.

most people probably wont be interested but he more people that see it the better.

as said its a 1973 tax exempt beetle, with a 1300cc engine,

mileage is unknown to be honest but the engine runs sweet,

this car has been restored very recently (last 6 months) and included a full respray and all welding.

interior is from a early gold GTI

car has 6months (ish) test and as said tax is free

hes lookin for offers in the region of £2500

he also has a karmann ghia 1972 coupe for sale in orange needs MOT and interior, hes lookin for £3500ish for this if ya interested its worth a call

Just saw this on another forum and thought it maybe of interest to you, maybe another project... or not :blush::

im selling this for my brother, he had a drive of the teg last week and as decided to sell up is bug and Karman for a CRX.

most people probably wont be interested but he more people that see it the better.

as said its a 1973 tax exempt beetle, with a 1300cc engine,

mileage is unknown to be honest but the engine runs sweet,

this car has been restored very recently (last 6 months) and included a full respray and all welding.

interior is from a early gold GTI

car has 6months (ish) test and as said tax is free

hes lookin for offers in the region of £2500

No thanks mate. I've got too many projects on the go. New bike on the way, Cossie needing work, Exige upgrades etc.

My daughter is now after a Hyundi Coupe 02 reg or newer.