Problem after bushing replacement

pauldancer

Hi guys. Really need help. I have 350z coupe model 2009. I replaced oem bushing on lower control arms and compression arms and put Energy suspension bushing kit. After that I experience a clunking sound when steering at low speed (parking etc.) and when I climb road bumps (again at low speed). More then that, the wheel became less firm whilst turning at low speed. After inspecting I saw that the bushes seem to be sitting not so tight as they should be in my mind. Is the problem in bushes? Should I try other brand or replace the parts? Thank you in advance.

Has whoever pressed the new bushes in, pressed them in the correct position? I had the rear one replaced on the lower compression arm 3 weeks ago, apparently it goes in a certain way. The wandering feeling I was having went immediately after replacing that rear bush. Perhaps the new bush has highlighted another issue?

Go back to the garage that fitted them. :thumbs:

Did you get a full geometry done after bushing replacement ?

In Dubai it's difficult to find a good garage with professionals. Still searching. What's a full geometry?

I did the alignment but still the wheel is not centered and is turned a little bit to right.

. What's a full geometry?

A full geometry is checking and adjusting the front and rear toe, camber, and castor (castor front only)

. What's a full geometry?

A full geometry is checking and adjusting the front and rear toe, camber, and castor (castor front only)

Thanks, will definitely check it

You

Dont have any info on the brand but we're they a tight fit going in? Re-check all nuts are done up to spec mate, they can loosen a little after load.

Where to find specs for these nuts?

Factory service manual if you have one. PM me if not and i'll send you the file