Cheapest insurance I've ever had

Bob94

It's that time of year again where I need to sort my insurance out, which for a 22 year old with a daily Z can be very worrying 🙈 so the worst quote I got was with Hastings for £3300 😫 nearly cried. Had another few days looking around and found Churchill wanted £1018 which was over £100 cheaper than my renewal with diamond, so rang Diamond up today to see if they could better it and less than 5mins on the phone I've got it down to £878 which is £236 cheaper than the automatic renewal. Im well chuffed with that price and it's the cheapest quote I've had since I started driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not always, but mostly :) I rang my insurers up (Elephant, just turned 22 back in August ) and they said they have no idea how the auto renewal is so low, double checked everything with the guy on the other end, and everything was right. He said look mate, I can't beat that, the closest I can get is £100 more, so just take the auto renewal. Came in at around £1200 for me, not bad for 2 years NCB haha - Get to phone them up on Monday and say I've moved house, the average price seems to have gone up by £400 a year due to the new location :'(

• 5 months later...