Value of a supercharged zed

Jords

Sam mcgoo! Good lad that's what I was hoping to hear! Haha.

I would love to go crazy and spend more on something really special. For me that was going to be the 911 but I couldn't do it knowing how common the engine rebuilds were and how common the issues were.

I like the 370z a lot, but it would have to be the nismo edition. But with how little I drive the car as it is I figured depreciation would make it pointless losing that much cash on one over the time I had it. They go for 25k used, I'd bet they're worth 20k in a few years and so on..

I absolutely LOVED my S/C'd Zed.

I sold it after 5 years only because I had the opportunity/cash to get something a bit special. When I was looking around at potential replacements there was nothing for less than £20k that I would rather have than my Zed. It had to be Aston/Maserati/GT-R territory or I would have rather just kept it.

If the time ever comes that I have to sell my GT-R and down grade for financial reasons or the like, I worry that all I will want is my Zed back :byebye:

....Or maybe a s/c'd 370...

Anyway, I appreciate your predicament. It seems you love your zed. If your like me and find all the German stuff totally uninspiring and the evo/scooby 4wd scene not your thing, than I don't think you'd regret Supercharging your zed.

Don't get me wrong, even at 450hp they are not the fastest thing around, but fast enough. They are a very well balanced, capable and rewarding drive that will see off a lot of other cars its age, still manage to be comfortable for a daily driver and still look good and sporty!

I know what I'd do. ;)

I agree with Sam.

Modifying any car is a complete loss leader financially but if you love your car and nothing else floats your boat then go for it!

Don't listen to me as I've done all the maths,should have sold up years ago,spent a fortune and still love hearing my GTM supercharger whistling while ripping up through the old 6 speed manual gearbox!

Times are changing for the worst in the automotive world and I ain't letting my old girl go. Working on this winters mods as we speak.......

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...