Thanks to Abbey

Dracostan

Big props to the guys for another smooth service and MoT. Been going to these guys for 7 years now with my now ex 200SX and, despite suffering genuine separation anxiety :scare: when I don't have my car, I always know these guys are the best hands for my pride and joy.

So, when it came to having the first MoT for my new 370 I had no hesitation taking it down the farm track, rather than into the hands of the Nissan dealer network - despite having a Nissan garage 1/2mile from work and having to sacrifice my Saturday lay-in to get it there :yawn:

Only a small delay waiting for a Nissan parts delivery, but still finished when I was told it would be and kept up to date and re-assured, even when I was calling almost twice an hour in my neurotic desperation :wacko: to get back into my glorious beast. These guys are so good, just the everyday intervention of a service seems to have sorted the fluctuating oil temps I was having in the couple of weeks prior!

So, my thanks and best regards to all, for keeping one of the most stressful times of the year for me as calm as you do.

:teeth: Draco

• 11 months later...

Well, it came to that time of year again,and so another day I had to endure the irrationality of my automotive separation anxiety :scare:

However, I can only yet again heap praises onto the guys at Abbey for taking care of my pride and joy :thumbs:  as it went in for the mini morsel of a P1 and MOT

Cheers and many thanks to Mark, Scott & all for their excellent service and quick turn around.

@Mark@Abbey m/s

PS. Scott was going to send me a quote for diff bush set replacement. Would you PM it to me pls!

18 hours ago, Dracostan said:

Well, it came to that time of year again,and so another day I had to endure the irrationality of my automotive separation anxiety :scare:

However, I can only yet again heap praises onto the guys at Abbey for taking care of my pride and joy :thumbs:  as it went in for the mini morsel of a P1 and MOT

Cheers and many thanks to Mark, Scott & all for their excellent service and quick turn around.

@Mark@Abbey m/s

PS. Scott was going to send me a quote for diff bush set replacement. Would you PM it to me pls!

flick me and Scott an email to remind us , Scott doesn't have time to troll any forums that is my job.