Owner catches service garage in drive thru.

veilside z

when i bought my previous car back in 2011 i decided to drop it off with a well know local mechanic for the drives shafts doing.

went to pick the car up the following day only to find no mechanic or car .

waited out side his house for an hour when one of neighbors came out to tell me ....

"steve has been arrested"

apparently steve forgot to tell me he was a banned driver and decided to go for parts in my car only to be spotted by a local cop who recognised him and gave chase.

luckily he admitted that i had no knowledge of his driving ban and i got my car back.

1 month later (while court pending)he decided to take a customers car to a local pub .

was spotted in the pub by an off duty cop and when leaving the pub decided to take a police chase wrecking the customers car.

i feel i got off lightly but still was p1ssed off that he even risked taking my car with no licence or insurance

I took a car in for a respray and when I picked it up there was 500 miles added to the odo!

If this happened to me, the shop owner would wish he'd never been born (and the same goes for the guy above with the 60 miles in the airport parking). I'd give them such a huge problem, they'd never do it again. Makes me angry just reading all these stories, who the F do these cowboys think they are?

Many of you guys are FAR too lenient on them, and while that is your choice, you should also remember that every person who lets them get away with it, encourages them to do it to the next guy. Don't forget, the Z is famous for one thing really, being a natural drifter. When these a-holes take your cars, you can bet your life they are drifting them aggressively. Check your tires.

• Like 3

I took a car in for a respray and when I picked it up there was 500 miles added to the odo!

If this happened to me, the shop owner would wish he'd never been born (and the same goes for the guy above with the 60 miles in the airport parking). I'd give them such a huge problem, they'd never do it again. Makes me angry just reading all these stories, who the F do these cowboys think they are?

Many of you guys are FAR too lenient on them, and while that is your choice, you should also remember that every person who lets them get away with it, encourages them to do it to the next guy. Don't forget, the Z is famous for one thing really, being a natural drifter. When these a-holes take your cars, you can bet your life they are drifting them aggressively. Check your tires.

Oh I can assure you I did kick up a stink ;). I always take a time stamped picture of the mileage when I drop a car off anywhere.

The car itself was a Ford racing puma and was essentially my fair weather garage queen and quite a rare car (500) produced.

With this being the case I was rather fastidious with maintenance etc hence the respray work to get her ready for show season.

Suffice as to say after taking advice the respray cost me 500 notes rather than the original 4k we had originally agreed.

• Like 1