Thanks Phil! - Z Badges

macca

Just to say thanks to phil at ESR for my Z badges, fitted em this weekend, I think they look great. Pics:

zbadge1.JPG

zbadge2.JPG

2 Points to note - Stubby aerial on its way, secondly, it flooded here not long ago so that's why there's sandbags. I don't live in Beirut!

Macca

i got the Black Satin ones from Phil at the weekend. Look brilliant.

Camera is kapput so cant take any pics atm.

Chris, just take a drive through to ESR and place them up against the car to see which one looks best. Phil has Black satin on the front of the Demo car IIRC

i got the Black Satin ones from Phil at the weekend. Look brilliant.

Camera is kapput so cant take any pics atm.

Chris, just take a drive through to ESR and place them up against the car to see which one looks best. Phil has Black satin on the front of the Demo car IIRC

Yeah, didn't think he had shiny ones in stock though so no comparisons to be made. Anyway, I`m avoiding Phil as the next trip there will be exhaust decision time - Nismo or the Pro one (like yours but can't decide on plain or blue tips).

gah - I just can't decode on anything at the mo!

got those badges with the cf insert covers B) is your rubber hanging off your rear wiper :blush:

Quit it with inspecting the car eh!? :lol:

Yeah it is, need to change em, the fronts aren't too good either, smears easily when starting up early in morning with the mist on it, dunno if it's grease on wiper or when i bought the car they got wax on the window. Either way they're on my list of stuff to sort out. Any recomendations on what to get rather than popping to halfords and buying whatever they have?

Macca