parts needed for 2004 DE

wilo

okay im having real difficulties getting these parts sorted and pms to traders are so slow on replying .

im needing....

bushing for OSF lower suspension arm

NSR wheel bearing and hub

1x wheel bolt

1x wheel nut

OSF wheel arch liner ( part closest to bumper)

the nut and bolt are for 19" rota alloys if that makes a difference.

also the garage said i need the hub as well as the bearing ( what ever that means)

think so ..just a wee problem with the bolt and nut as mine have to match up..ill get a pic

The bolt will be OEM spec AFAIK so Alex or Emperor Tuning should be able to sort you out there.

The nut to suit the Rota alloys will most likely have a slightly different taper than OEM to suit the alloys. If either of the above doesn't have those then I'd try Mitz@Cougar Store as he supplied my wheel nuts for the Rotas I used to have on my Zed. Good luck. ;)

think so ..just a wee problem with the bolt and nut as mine have to match up..ill get a pic

The bolt will be OEM spec AFAIK so Alex or Emperor Tuning should be able to sort you out there.

The nut to suit the Rota alloys will most likely have a slightly different taper than OEM to suit the alloys. If either of the above doesn't have those then I'd try Mitz@Cougar Store as he supplied my wheel nuts for the Rotas I used to have on my Zed. Good luck. ;)

cheers GM

Alex is having a look in his wheel store today so fingers crossed hes got one .

tbh the nuts seem to be a very soft metal that i have atm and go out of shape alot easier than iv seen on my other motors

Edited by wilo

Cheers GM

tbh the nuts seem to be a very soft metal that i have atm and go out of shape alot easier than iv seen on my other motors

Wheel nuts are cheap enough to buy new and from a safety point of view very important so from what you've just said I'd bin the lot of them then imo.

Mitz could do you a full brand new set and I'm sure it wouldn't be much money, ...maybe £25 or so at a guess for a decent set. Give him a PM on here or quickest way would be to ring him. :thumbs:

Link: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=contact_us

Cheers GM

Wheel nuts are cheap enough to buy new and from a safety point of view very important so from what you've just said I'd bin the lot of them then imo.

Mitz could do you a full brand new set and I'm sure it wouldn't be much money, ...maybe £25 or so at a guess for a decent set. Give him a PM on here or quickest way would be to ring him. :thumbs:

Link: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=contact_us

yea i think ill do that mate.

so a different set from him will fit my existing hub bolts if iv read your other post correctly

so a different set from him will fit my existing hub bolts if iv read your other post correctly

Yes AFAIK.

Just tell him you have a "2004 Nissan 350Z coupe" and you want to buy a full set of wheel nuts to suit your Rota 19" alloys. Mitz will know what you need. ;)

Yes AFAIK.

Just tell him you have a "2004 Nissan 350Z coupe" and you want to buy a full set of wheel nuts to suit your Rota 19" alloys. Mitz will know what you need. ;)

thanks matey ill do that.

may even have a change of colour if there's anything that would suit