350z within 80 miles of Stoke On Trent

CozzieGT

Looking to purchase a Nissan 350Z with GT pack. Within 80 miles of Stoke On Trent. Can't seem to find many within this distance, that aren't overpriced, with lots of mileage, rust, with engine management lights on. (The red one on ebay was perfectly modded for me) but had a decat 😑

What price would I be looking at for a good condition one (preferrably red, orange, yellow, blue) with less than 100k miles, no rust and no faults?

Edited by CozzieGT

(The red one on ebay was perfectly modded for me) but had a decat 😑

Decat is pretty easy to swap back to normal cats, but you if you have the tools, or easy job for a garage.

What price would I be looking at for a good condition one

This all depends on what age, mods, history etc etc.

Does it have to be within 80miles for a strict reason? seems a little precise.

I usually travel a lot further when looking at potential cars, and have purchased cars that require a 5 hour drive to collect in the past. If its the right car then its always worth the extra time as opposed to a local one that may not be the same condition.

80 miles is only because when my TT gets sold, i'm relying on my father to use his car to travel for me to look at one. And I don't wanna travel 2hours+ to look at any sheds :(

Cheers Stevo. Forgot about Auto Trader.was using pistonheads, ebay and gumtree with no luck. Will check that out now.

• Like 1

Im just out of the 80 miles and I have a gun metal grey gt. HR zed which I have had years. You certainly wouldn't be wasting your time travelling up. Few mods but I have all standard items so you could take it as you prefer. May even be interested in a part ex on your TT. Let me know if you are interested. Its advertised in the zeds for sale section but I havent pushed it so still sat in my garage. Adam

Yeah seen that one dude. A little out of the price range for me. I'm looking for a pre 06 model. 03/4/5/6 (lowest tax band) as well as the car being a decent price. Ideally after a red, blue or yellow one. Or another colour, that would be cheap enough for me to wrap. Was close to buying a silver one near me for £5500. Allowing for the wrap decal

You'll be very lucky to get a yellow one for that money as there were only 76 yellow GT4 models brought into the country and 100 Kuro Black ones, they were all numbered and had a plate giving the number & that it's a GT4 model between the sub woofer and rear glove box and they fetch premium prices, unless of course you buy one that's had a respray. Good luck with your hunting.

Cheers. Yeah seen the yellow ones are rare. I'm not overly keen on yellow, prefer Azure blue, and the red one. Or either of the oranges. Nobody seems to know what prices these cars fetch it seems, the variation in price for cars with similar mileage, condition and age, is astounding compared to other cars.

I've been going through ebay, i'm looking at ones from £4000 to £8000 with the same sort of miles etc. :/