Steeet Life Show 2008, The NEC

Auto-Media

Shire

NOT charging £35 does not mean this is not a club, if you can tell me what you get from another club but not here let me know.

If you get enough interest here then you would be okay.

anyone thinking off attending this???

or even getting the forums cars in or cant we as were a forum not a club??? :wacko:

Shire

NOT charging £35 does not mean this is not a club, if you can tell me what you get from another club but not here let me know.

If you get enough interest here then you would be okay.

anyone thinking off attending this???

or even getting the forums cars in or cant we as were a forum not a club??? :wacko:

Steve, how big is your sig! :lol:

sorry steve ill keep it :shutup:

:lol:

was only asking as been looking at the other 350 site and there prity addament in saying there a club not a forum so i took it that there was a difference!!! Not saying there is :thumbs:

i asked a few members on the site what more u get they say : national meet, free entry last year to some le mans do and into the pit lanes, the calenders. they mainly say about the meets which this site has anyway, then talk about showing support for all the people that run the site!!

So a big :thumbs: to the people who run this site as they dont ask for a penny!!!!

sorry steve ill keep it :shutup:

:lol:

was only asking as been looking at the other 350 site and there prity addament in saying there a club not a forum so i took it that there was a difference!!! Not saying there is :thumbs:

i asked a few members on the site what more u get they say : national meet, free entry last year to some le mans do and into the pit lanes, the calenders. they mainly say about the meets which this site has anyway, then talk about showing support for all the people that run the site!!

So a big :thumbs: to the people who run this site as they dont ask for a penny!!!!

:teeth:

:thumbs: digsy and the rest!!!

iv just got to get along to some shows and meets to meet up with u guys!!! :)

Defo a club , not just a forum ..you were unfortunate in joining at the wrong time of year when there are no immediate meets or runs planned.. ;)

:thumbs: digsy and the rest!!!

iv just got to get along to some shows and meets to meet up with u guys!!! :)

Defo a club , not just a forum ..you were unfortunate in joining at the wrong time of year when there are no immediate meets or runs planned.. ;)

+1 theres plenty through the year with Wales being one of the biggger better meets. This club is growing all the time so you'll find that as time goes on more and more events will be added to the calender.

Shire

No problem with being in as many clubs as you want, get the best of both worlds then.

Just think you should have a reason before you part with cash.

There is plenty of meets here, try to get to the Donny track day or Welsh run (similar idea to the National for getting lots of people together) as I think you will meet many from both sites (clubs), many visit both and enjoy both. Even a night out in London planned for here.

Main thing is enjoy the car and the company.

From what I can see for your £35 all you get is the same discounts that you get here, access to some restricted parts of the forum & the privilege of being allowed to attend their meets. £35 well spent :wacko:

From what I can see for your £35 all you get is the same discounts that you get here, access to some restricted parts of the forum & the privilege of being allowed to attend their meets. £35 well spent :wacko:

And you get me over here for free!!!!!!!!! :teeth::lol: