New Guy Question, Auto folding Mirrors

Mr. Black

Hi, I'm located in the US. I heard that 350zs in the UK, that auto folding mirrors come standard with the car. Is this true? and if so could someone help me find some. Perhaps someone would like to sell theirs. [/b]

No auto folding mirros are not standard in the UK , just some JDM imports have it fitted as an extra..

Hi by the way :thumbs:

(unless Zedrush finally posts the instructions he promised :yawn:!)

flyingpig.gif

really pigs can fly :p:lol:

Well like I said getting it out of Shah is near enough impossible and I told him to post up how he did it. My UK 2005 350z did have foldaway mirrors at the push of a button, I also had a clifford alarm to so not sure if it was because of that, but my windows also went up as well after locking if were down. Never had any issues with it either ater he done all that

I cant really say much more than that, all i can say is yes its possible, how he done it I dont know, have I asked him? yes several times so I can post here, and the response, still waiting :( sorry all

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump an old topic but yes.. my 2002 JDM has floding mirrors.

They only fold in though, they don't tilt down and just incase you are missing the button, its next to the electric mirror adjuster knob on the drivers door

Sorry to bump an old topic but yes.. my 2002 JDM has floding mirrors.

They only fold in though, they don't tilt down and just incase you are missing the button, its next to the electric mirror adjuster knob on the drivers door

Every zed has folding mirrors. This thread was wanting Zedrush to come up with an answer that would mean wing mirrors folding in when you locked the car from the key fob and not just pressing the switch on the inside of the drivers door :thumbs:

If someone can get me the circuit diagrams for the UK folding mirrors and the JDM one's i might be able to figure something out ;) I mean if i can convert this

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

To this

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

I may stand half a chance with a bit of folding mirror wiring. :lol::lol:

Need a job Beavis? You can obviously wire panels!

Got one thanks, done loads of the above, i do the lot design, wire and write the software for the p.l.c.

Done a lot of factory upgrades, this is a typical 1970's relay logic panel upgraded to control via p.l.c :thumbs: