New flywheel and clutch

Tomh94

Well after about 1500 miles in my new 370 my flywheel has decided to start juddering quite harshly and it continues to get worse.

After getting a quote from nissan for around £1600 without labour for changing the clutch and flywheel, does anyone know of anywhere I could possibly get the parts any cheaper? Or any trusted garages to do the work around the lincolnshire area?

Aware I may just have to bite the bullet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is horrific! Yeah don't go to Nissan lol. Mines is fine but I might phone Nissan (for a laugh) when it does come time to see what they quote...so I can choke down the phone. :lol: Get a decent independent or do as mentioned above

Well after about 1500 miles in my new 370 my flywheel has decided to start juddering quite harshly and it continues to get worse.

After getting a quote from nissan for around £1600 without labour for changing the clutch and flywheel, does anyone know of anywhere I could possibly get the parts any cheaper? Or any trusted garages to do the work around the lincolnshire area?

Aware I may just have to bite the bullet!

Mine went on my 2015 nismo after 6500 miles from new 😳. Well turns out the concentric slave cylinder had ripped and soaked my clutch in oil so it wasnt gripping ! But as nissan wasted a fortune just to look at it to see if it was a warrenty job and after endless phone calls. I just decided to upgrade to a light fly and heavyer duty clutch with braided line made by extreme clutches i think the full kit plus fitting was around £1500 (then you can get a ecutek tune and have launch control and flat foot shifting). I had it fitted by horsham developments who have done all my tunning. not near you but worth the long drive if you carnt find anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got lucky and had a friendly dealer mechanic who only charged me 4 hours at £48 an hour, which was pretty decent rates. But I was looking around £300 -£350 for normal fitting

• Like 1

Yes the CSC is a very common fault on the 370. Just got mine back yesterday after it failed on me after 24000 miles. In the US some are trying to get a major court case ( or something along those lines) going against Nissan for the crap they send out as a CSC. Apparently the Oem CSC is a piece of crap with major flaws .

Just read about the Oil gallery gasket on the pre 2012 370s ... Please for the love of god don't let that be my next problem 😭😭

• 1 month later...