NISMO MK1 exhaust Tips

Scottyd423

Having recently had an Armytrix valvetronic exhaust fitted to my MK1 Nismo (370) it is apparent that the 4.5" tips are smaller and sit lower than the stock nismo exhaust. This means that the exhaust clamps are visible and where the tips reduce to the tail pipe is visible. Has anyone got any suggestions of how to fix this other than cutting the tail pipes from the back box, bending and re-welding. I want to keep the Armytrix tips if possible they look good themselves but just sit too low.

There is no movement in the exhaust mounts so can't do much with that.

Hopefully someone on here will have experience with exhaust fitment on a mk1 nismo

Any help is appreciated

The rest of the exhaust is quite tight fitting so I'm not sure that even if I move the hangers that the actual pipework will move. Will need to find somewhere around Norwich to take the car as I have no tools at my flat. Any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Argh feel frustrated for you because that is such a lovely bit of kit. If it bugs you to oblivion then i can recommend the cobra which matches the mk1 look better than oem in my opinion and has slash cuts like the 350 too. Also fits like a glove.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk