likwid art badges

wilo

looking on line iv seen some likwid art z badges although all links seem dead now.

does any one know where I can find a supplier please .

primarily looking for a Z logo to replace my rear nissan badge ..will find image of what im looking for asap

845931daffb6c4c6168caa573f32f151.jpg

Edited by wilo

Since Rob lost his wife, he has struggled to get back into selling his goods, a good deal of the time he prefers to use the telephone and talk to people rather than email, his partner took care of that side of things.

that said, I do have a brand new set of his Z badges (front and rear), that I never got round to using (other Plans)

Since Rob lost his wife, he has struggled to get back into selling his goods, a good deal of the time he prefers to use the telephone and talk to people rather than email, his partner took care of that side of things.

that said, I do have a brand new set of his Z badges (front and rear), that I never got round to using (other Plans)

okay thx for the heads up ,would you consider selling me them at all

• 4 weeks later...

Spoke to Rob this afternoon. He is still trading, but not doing too many 'special' badges at the moment. He is doing a couple of letter pieces for my wife's car & truck at the moment.

Best to phone him on his mobile first, then send him a confirmation e-mail with your requirements. (Details on his web site)