Ducktail spoilers

Such A Fairlady

I wouldn't. I thought about it but I've seen them on and they look cheap. I think Tuck had one on at one point and said the fitment was awful. The proper RB Ducktails look good though, and there are some decent replicas around.

Tarmac Sportz had some, they are a bit Marmite however I think you will have a lot of fettling to do for a decent look. Better quality ones can be soured from the US. :)

Where's the truth behind this?

You know 90% of the body kit mods in the states are duraflex... And nearly all of them complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stardast supply one .... Not of a duraflex composite, better looking, fitting, and of quality than even the Rocket Bunny genuine one. Any interested parties for one let me know. Brian McCann of Stardast manufactures these. His car and kit was displayed at the Sema show this year, along side the famous 260z owned by Sung Kang (Han from F&F Tokyo Drift) B) B) B) B) B) Obviously the price will be a lot higher with shipping costs involved. :)

Edited by veilside z

• 4 weeks later...