Squealing brakes, HELP!!

AdamTSmith350

I need some help with my breaks as i have come to the point where i am stummped.

It all started with my orignals started being noisey (passenger back). So naturally i checked the pads, which honestly had seen better days. Checked the disks, were past where i would have liked them to be too. New disks and brembo pads were then instantly ordered and delivered. At this point i would like to add that copper slip was used upon install. Success! or so i thought... a mile or two later it came back!! which lead to a drastic re-clean of the breaks to ensure that there was nothing causing it. Nothing, ordered some shims.. which have came and fitted.. Success again?! Nope...

So whats up..?

• 4 months later...

I need some help with my breaks as i have come to the point where i am stummped.

It all started with my orignals started being noisey (passenger back). So naturally i checked the pads, which honestly had seen better days. Checked the disks, were past where i would have liked them to be too. New disks and brembo pads were then instantly ordered and delivered. At this point i would like to add that copper slip was used upon install. Success! or so i thought... a mile or two later it came back!! which lead to a drastic re-clean of the breaks to ensure that there was nothing causing it. Nothing, ordered some shims.. which have came and fitted.. Success again?! Nope...

So whats up..?

Did you find the solution to this ? I've just had the pads changed front and back, got the same thing happening?

Did you slowly bed the pads in before braking too hard. I used to work in the trade supplying brakes and what can happen is that if the pads get too hot too quick then the adhesive between the metal backing and pad material becomes absorbed through the pad to which then glazes the pad surface area. Not saying this will be the problem but it does happen .. Me and my team always told people when installing new pads.