GT4 Chrome Wheels?

skidder

As above i have been trying to get my wheels refurbished on my GT4 but nobody seems to want to touch them as I have advised them they are chrome?

Obviously they have agreed another colour but I believe they are chrome and would like to keep original if possible.

Can anyone advise if these are chrome painted wheels and if so any ideas?

Cheers,

Chris

They are not chrome, however if refurbing the complete set then that will not be a problem as it is easy to match the colour and shade of the OEM GT4 wheels.

I will have a look for the paint code as I have done a few sets earlier this year.

• Like 1

They are not chrome, however if refurbing the complete set then that will not be a problem as it is easy to match the colour and shade of the OEM GT4 wheels.

I will have a look for the paint code as I have done a few sets earlier this year.

Great thank-you Zman!

Can't lay my hands on the paint code at the moment, however if you ask for black chrome, any good paint shop will know what you mean, however just to be safe, best to ask to see a sample to make sure that it is a shade that is acceptable to you.