Ecutek 370z from up rev

Kharmon

Just made the change from up rev to ecuteck .For any one interested .

It was on my 2015 e70z nismo . Horsham Developments carried out all the work and did a top job as always.

So i already had a exstreme clutch kit,slave cilender and light weight fly fitted so i went ahead and took advantage of the goodies on offer launch control ,flat foot shifting and tuned traction control. All of which have put a huge smile on my face. The launch control gives you adjustable launching rpm using the cruise controle toggle .The flat foot shifting means you can keep the throttel wide open and let the electronics do the work during gear shifts (it sounds ****ing awesome 💪) and the traction control has e settings either nissans on or off rubbish . Fully off or the enhanced traction control setting which allowes for progressive slides but most impressive is it really controls the launch without spinning up the rear like mad also from 1st gear to 2nd stopps the wheel spin and just feeds the power smoothly .

It didnt make anymore power at peak just remained at 355bhp at the crank. I installed a ported intake manifold befor the tune which also didnt net any top end bhp but did gain around 5bhp mid range.

All in all money well spend and i would strongly recommend getting it done .!

• Like 1

Sounds really cool! Really liking the sound of the ecutek. Would like to get it on mine one day, mines a 7AT though so bit gutted no launch control!

Would still be worth it for the traction control though 👌 plus it has really a decent knock warning system to keep your engine safe .

Glad you're happy with it mate and thanks for the write up. Oddly enough, I don't feel compelled to make the move from uprev, given that, from what you're saying, it doesn't seem to create noticeably improved throttle response during normal driving or a power hike (over uprev). I'm not knocking it - I'm sure it's great, especially if you don't already have the uprev. I just doubt I'd feel it was enough of a benefit to me personally to justify the additional expense over the uprev.

Edited by sipar69

Glad you're happy with it mate and thanks for the write up. Oddly enough, I don't feel compelled to make the move from uprev, given that, from what you're saying, it doesn't seem to create noticeably improved throttle response during normal driving or a power hike (over uprev). I'm not knocking it - I'm sure it's great, especially if you don't already have the uprev. I just doubt I'd feel it was enough of a benefit to me personally to justify the additional expense over the uprev.

I dot feel any more throttel response compaired to the uprev and no power gain on the dyno .

In genral would say if you dont have a tune already go straight to ecutek but if you already have a uprev it depends if the extra features are worth it . ps if you already have a uprev license you dont have to pay for a ecutek license so it knocked £££ off the tuning bill.

• Like 1

Very interesting read, when i've got my exhaust and HFC's fiited i will be going to Horsham to get the same work done on my Nismo.

Yeah definatly get your modds dine first . if you ever want to see what its like i dont mind taking you fir a ride in mine if your anywhere near farnham area drop me a message

Very interesting read, when i've got my exhaust and HFC's fiited i will be going to Horsham to get the same work done on my Nismo.

Yeah definatly get your modds dine first . if you ever want to see what its like i dont mind taking you fir a ride in mine if your anywhere near farnham area drop me a message

Thanks mate! I'm a bit of a distance from you, but thanks for the offer and i will keep it mind! :thumbs: