Do you work/have knowledge about courier companies?

Grundy

Can anyone help me please before I set fire to every courier company in site :lol:

Just want to talk to someone who has common sense and can point me in the right direction of who to talk to get my products shipped :lol:

We use DHL - OK not the cheapest but never a problem and we send to places like New Caledonia and Papua New guinea regularly with no issues

• Like 1

Fedex. :#1:

Fedex wouldn't even talk to me without setting up and account :lol:

We use DHL - OK not the cheapest but never a problem and we send to places like New Caledonia and Papua New guinea regularly with no issues

Yeah I've spoken to all the big bods, problem being no one could answer my question and kept diverting me to their Account managers, saying they'd contact me (Which they haven't)

I've eventually found a local company who will do the job perfectly :)

Sorry, did not realise that it was an Ad Hoc service that you were after. :)

This is the thing, I wanted to look at both options to see what was best. As I'm just starting up, I can't promise I'd be sending out X amount out per week for Y amount of time.

But as I said, after about 20 phone calls, finally found a friendly company :lol:

• Like 1

Our average day is 30 parcels (50 on Mondays ) which we send Parcel Force, 20 International parcels, which we use TNT as they have less restrictions, also on average we send 100 small packets which we use Royal Mail,

With our volume we get good deals, :thumbs: