Anybody got a consult device in Midlands area? ??

cov350z

Right guys any one got access to a Nissan consult 2 device. I've had a bit of a nightmare when relocating my cruise control and spliced a wrong wire and caused and electric fault to be present and now I've got no speedo. abs brake TCS and slip lights on dash other than that all works fine put back wire and tried an ecu reset but no joy and don't fancy the 70 quid Nissan gonna charge me.

I think that it may cost more than £70,00 for an informed diagnoses for your issue.

My first port of call would be to methodically check all fuses and fuse links.

Also, did you check for DTCs ?

Good luck.

have run through a full works all fuses are good and everything working as should engine runs fine just no speedo lol but revs to top and idles fine.

even the retrofitted cruise control buttons work . well just the activation light comes one (cruise green light) as i ant set a speed as no speedo and dash lights deactivate the cruise by default.

codes i get match up with a cut wire aswel

p1001 and p1212

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right guys any one got access to a Nissan consult 2 device. I've had a bit of a nightmare when relocating my cruise control and spliced a wrong wire and caused and electric fault to be present and now I've got no speedo. abs brake TCS and slip lights on dash other than that all works fine put back wire and tried an ecu reset but no joy and don't fancy the 70 quid Nissan gonna charge me.

How did you get on with this?

An old friend of mine happened to have a garage now and messaged me saying he had a snap on diog tool so went down and sorted it had a blown fuse and then needed a reset. All working now and did a 2000 mile trip to France worked like a dream on the French motorways 😉