In need if a new system

Chris141084

As the title says, I'm in need of a new exhaust, from cats back. Problem is I only have a small budget, so I'm after really good value for money

Sorry for the typo in the title

Edited by Chris141084

Guy selling Miltek at the moment for £550 on here, I know its well over budget but thats what you are looking at for a good used system cat back. Unless you can source a cobra or similar used?

I've spoken to the guy with the milltek, nice system for the price. Think I may have to wait until I have more money to spend, looks like I'll be doing plenty of overtime

It's not that often that a decent exhaust system comes up for sale on here and when they do they're usually snapped up pretty quick. That Milltek is the best part of £900 new from most companies AFAIK so it is a fair price for a used item.

If I was you I'd really try to get that Milltek (put it on a credit card if you have one maybe?) otherwise you're going to end up spending £300 on a "Crapspeed" exhaust (I saw your other thread) which will either not fit properly, be too loud, need welding/replacing in no time or just really not be what you want.

The other option though if you really can't stretch to that used exhaust is the Cobra exhaust system which is around £450 odd new for a centre section & back box.

Definitely worth the extra cash for a decent system imo if you can stretch to it or can wait to save up that little bit more. :thumbs:

Think I'll be waiting a little bit until I can buy a better system then. And stay well clear of the japspeed systems as I havnt heard anything positive about them.

Think it may get be time to just bite the bullet and buy a brand new system, stick it on a credit card and worry about paying for it later :-)