MOT I HATE IT!

N4eay

The pride and joy is in for her MOT, I hate leaving it in the hands of other people, I'm sat here in the waiting room eyes glued to her and the "mechanics" They gave her a cheeky blip from the throttle and everyone comes out to look, HA! That's enough now chaps!

Edited by N4eay
  • Like 3

Yeah i never stay, i do trust my local garage though.

A few years ago i used to work on the same estate that a halfrauds was on, had a nail in my tyre so took my golf gti over there to get it repaired.

Look out the window an hour later seeing them rag it across the car park :angry: . Just let it go as i was young at the time, would let them have it now though :boxing:

My MOTs are always done by someone I know, and I am usually stood next to them the whole time having a nose under the car. Wouldn't like to leave it somewhere for the youngsters to rag around. Had the alignment done after recently fitting springs - as they drove it onto the ramp they gave it a couple of blips and all the techs went over for a look. Didn't bother me, sounded great :D