Daytime Running Lights

Djb92

I was interested with them when I first considering to install DRL. I soon found out that they don't sit inside of the bumper as per current reflector. They sit outside and can look odd from side and top. If you want something that replaces the reflectors directly, Tarmac Sportz sells them. Having said that, for 03-05, the reflectors are more side facing rather than forward facing. Facelift models are more front facing.

I'm not massively worried about the appearance on the car, I had noticed the difference on the facelift models but it only looked minor. I was more worried about the quality of the product, last time I bought some eBay electrics it ended in abit of a mess.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

They can be a bit hit and miss with Ebay. :scare:

Tell me about it, a cheap reverse camera set on fire in my friends hand when I was test fitting put me off of eBay for a while

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I have these sitting in a box still waiting for me to have inclination to fit them. Quality seems very good. I'm thinking I prefer these other ones though. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Bumper-LED-DRL-Indicators-Daytime-Running-Light-Reflectors-Nismo-Z-/252430911529?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

I have those (in the ebay link) and they are too quality for an ebay purchase, and point forward which was what I wanted from DRLs, can't understand why you'd want side facing as no-one would see them unless you were waiting to pull out of a junction

I have these sitting in a box still waiting for me to have inclination to fit them. Quality seems very good. I'm thinking I prefer these other ones though. http://www.ebay.co.u...=p2056016.l4276

I have those (in the ebay link) and they are too quality for an ebay purchase, and point forward which was what I wanted from DRLs, can't understand why you'd want side facing as no-one would see them unless you were waiting to pull out of a junction

the ones i have bought from eBay are front facing in design was just wondering if anyone else had fitted them.