Did I sell my CRV 2002 too cheap?

Banz

Sold for £1650

115k mileage.

Automatic

Dent on back door

Rear bumper cracked from the sun and part of lacquer coming off.

Misty headlights

6 or 7 honda service stamp, can't remember. But last service stamp was at 80k. The dealer claims that the cambelt and oil has been changed but has no record or invoices.

I felt that with the condition, it was good value since there were newer car with less mileage cars on gumtree for the same price. I posted it on gumtree and was sold on second day. But my gf is saying I should've put it on for more.

I've never sold a car before, so presumbly I just need to send the v5c form off now, cancel the car insurance and road tax?

Hi Banz

It doesn't seem too cheap just a quick check on auto trader, there are newer cars with more mile on far cheaper so all good imo. The car tax is automatic now a days so no need to sort that, just get the v5c sent off as quick, as possible as that triggers your refund.

Sent from my iPad using a hammer and chisel...

• Like 1

Oh wow I don't even need to send the v5c form off. I went to the tax website to cancel the car tax. It asked whether I sold the vehicle and then I just need to type in my registration plate, v5c number and the new owner details! Nice and easy. Thanks!

• Like 1

Blame brexit! lol.

Saying that, the guy that bought the car wanted to export it. I've got no idea why would you want to export such a crap car. Based on his surname, he is probably from Albania.

Edited by Banz