Which TDOs have the fewest amount of cars on track?

jjt

As per title really; toying with the idea of getting the M3 on track, although I would rather pay a bit more and have a relatively quiet track. I've worked out that Anglesey is 'full' when 77 cars are booked on with Javelin; anyone else have any ideas or experiences? I did a Javelin day in the Zed years ago and it seemed to be very quiet!

Cheers

A set number of cars is no guarantee of how many car will be out on track at any one time on an open pit, afternoon sessions are generally quieter as cars have broken/crashed/driver bored, tired or whatever in my experience.

• Like 2

A set number of cars is no guarantee of how many car will be out on track at any one time on an open pit, afternoon sessions are generally quieter as cars have broken/crashed/driver bored, tired or whatever in my experience.

I agree, but I thought that maybe some organisers book less people onto the day than others, then charge more to do them?

I would not worry about this. Just book it and enjoy. Drive safely and use good track etiquette and you'll be fine.

Some of the limited number days I have done have been worse as the people who want less on track normally have more expensive cars aka supercars that are fast and can cause slower cars issues.