Weatherstrip for drivers side.

Barkerm87

Where is the leak mate? If it's top corner (90deg window edge), you might be able to sort it by stuffing some sponge or material under the seal. Mine has collapsed and water usually goes in from there. If you need one, try Jon@EmperorTuning , he's breaking a zed now and should have one ready to deliver. Alternative, try :pmzmanalex:

Edited by veeg33
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi Jon. It so happens that I am after a passenger side weather strip but I see that the one you have for sale is the same as mine I.e the handle-end tab with the screw has snapped off. Your eBay description says that the strip can be fitted without this tab. I've been trying with mine, thinking that some sort of clip/rail would hook to a counterpart on the door, but I've had no success. What's the trick? I don't doubt that i am just missing a bit of "knack"!

I did try to glue the screw tab back to main weather strip. This worked....for three days!

Hi Jon. It so happens that I am after a passenger side weather strip but I see that the one you have for sale is the same as mine I.e the handle-end tab with the screw has snapped off. Your eBay description says that the strip can be fitted without this tab. I've been trying with mine, thinking that some sort of clip/rail would hook to a counterpart on the door, but I've had no success. What's the trick? I don't doubt that i am just missing a bit of "knack"!

I did try to glue the screw tab back to main weather strip. This worked....for three days!

Hey blue this one has the tab: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Door-Window-Upper-Weather-Strip-Cap-Lining-N-S-Left-Passenger-/282259353478?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

• 1 month later...