[SOLD]Zunsport Grille (Pre-facelift)

cob1980

Zunsport Grille, chrome finish, for Pre-Facelift. This version does not have the hole for the towing eye.

Comes with screws. Used but in great condition.

Problem I have with this is packaging, as it could easily be damaged. So offering as collection only currently.

£35 cash (Kingsbury, Tamworth, B78)

20160522_194825_zps5tfr8jgl%202_zpsdnhwffs6.jpg

Bah if only you lived closer to me!! Anyone going to Birmingham that lives down south? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here I would have taken this if you could post it.

Going to keep my eyes peeled at work for a suitable box, or one that I can trim down; just thought I'd try as collection only initially incase there is anyone close by who's interested :)

Going to keep my eyes peeled at work for a suitable box, or one that I can trim down; just thought I'd try as collection only initially incase there is anyone close by who's interested :)

When I sold mine I just cut up a large cardboard box and folded the halves over the Zunsport grille. I then used loads of tape to hold it all together.

Arrived in one piece for my buyer. ;)

When I sold mine I just cut up a large cardboard box and folded the halves over the Zunsport grille. I then used loads of tape to hold it all together.

Arrived in one piece for my buyer. ;)

I'll have a butchers tomorrow !

Does this fit and replace by bumper grill on 2006 gt model

Many thanks

They fit over/in front of the existing grill (not a replacement) and it will depend if your 06 is a facelift bumper or not.

Ahh Bugger. I can collect it, but I want a black one. :lol:

Sods law ey, but if it were black I'd have probably kept it on!

Does this fit and replace by bumper grill on 2006 gt model

Many thanks

They fit over/in front of the existing grill (not a replacement) and it will depend if your 06 is a facelift bumper or not.

Yes that's right, screws to existing grill so can be removed too.

I still want this!!!

Update... I have a box! Postage will be £6.29. I'll offer via PM in order of messages on here.