low IQ

More blocking down on the spoiler to get the final shape

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

1st stage of primer, blocked and stoppered

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

will re-primer tomorrow block it down and hopefully paint and fit.

The wife caught the nsf bumper splitter, cracking the bonding agent, so splitter removed, re-bonded, smoothed and painted, now back to normal

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

While the car was at work, the apprenticed pointed out all the light scratches, little ****er, so spent yesterday doing a 3 stage machine polish as my local valet centre wanted £250 for a 2 stage polish....😮

Stage 1

IMG_0503.jpg

Stage 2

IMG_0504.jpg

Stage 3

IMG_0505.jpg

The finish, I'll wax it next weekend

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Hopefully next weekend I'll have pictures of the spoiler fitted, more excited then Christmas

Cheers lee

My new K&N typhoon induction kit arrived, had it resprayed gloss black for a stealthier look

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

After 4 weeks playing with fibreglass the new spoiler made from scratch is painted no fitted, really happy with the outcome, I gave the car a detail and hard wax with blue dodo juice to restore the paints protection after the machine polishing I gave the car last weekend.

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Really happy with the outcome, just waiting on a couple of last bits to arrive this weekend and it will be ready for this years shows.

Cheers lee

Edited by low IQ

• 2 weeks later...

I was invited to a photo shoot with a local club, really pleased with the images.

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

A few bits are in the bodyshop being painted and I'm wrapping a few interior bits so will have another update on the weekend.

Cheers

Finishing the engine bay off, I've been looking at purples for the past couple of weeks to paint the engine cover, I found a Porsche custom colour on the GT3RS and GT4, after a call to a friend in my local Porsche bodyshop I had the colour, I also painted the lettering on the cowl covers, fitted anodised bolts and spent the day giving it a deep clean and Auto Finesse trim care rub down.

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

Wanting to get rid of some of the silver in the interior, I spent a couple of hours with a hairdryer and very warm fingers wrapping several trim parts and the slam panel cover in 5D carbon fibre.

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Now doing little touches getting ready for show and shine at spring action day next month.

Cheers Lee

Edited by low IQ

• 4 weeks later...

In preparation for spring action day yesterday I spent the week stripping and paint the calipers, fitting a bonnet lift kit and got a new reg í ½í¸.

Bonnet lift kit apparently the only one available but didn't fit, after alot of measuring, trimming, shaping and a lick of paint the hinge kit was fitted and working spot on.

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

After many many hours, 3 deep cleans and a machine polish the car was at spring action day yesterday on show and shine, got a lot of positive feedback and photos, feeling good for this years show season.

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Cheers lee