For Sale: Induction Kit

davidv10

I have for sale an aftermarket induction kit.

I bought it off a breaker before i purchased the car and then that car ended up already having one. So it has never been fitted to my car.

The piping does have a bit of light scraping on the bend (pic below).

I will also throw in the heat shield for free (forgot pics at the time, so does not have my name in the picture, sorry mods!).

Collection from Norwich.

£80.

IMG_5594_zpsddozoans.jpg

IMG_5593_zpspvkwuej1.jpg

IMG_5595_zps2yw9lrd0.jpg

IMG_5596_zpsotoyo8y6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Watola123 if you hover your cursor arrow over davidv10 (his username) you will see some details pop up including the "send message" icon.

Click on that to send him a private message (PM) were you can ask for pictures, share your mobile number or any other details you wish in private.

I've removed your private details (mobile number & email address) from this thread in order to protect you as this is a public forum so available to all including those who may use those details for scams, phishing attempts or just junk emails etc which I'm sure you don't want. ;)

• Like 1

First message i received from you was a few days ago.

I had someone else after it before you so was fair to wait until he made a decision.

He has now and so i replied to you.

It is sold pending payment.

Im going to be honest mate, i dont want to get involved with any transaction with you.

The constant abrupt and and snappy messages really arent needed. I work full time and am often busy of an evening, so cannot reply every 5 minutes to your messages. So messages like 'Hello???' because i havent replied in a few hours just doesnt help.

I never agreed to a deal with you. You gave me an offer including posting the item to you, and i said i would rather not post.

I have he offer for a local collection so i will take that one.

• Like 2

does anyone know what kit this is?

Been doing abit of research and can't work it out

Seller has given permission to ask as genuinely doesn't know other than the heat shield is K&N

Cheers anyone that can help

Seller has given permission to ask as genuinely doesn't know other than the heat shield is K&N

The heat shield has a K&N sticker on it, ...doesn't mean K&N made it imo.

The whole set up could just be one bought off eBay tbh. It looks similar to the Injen air induction kit so could be a copy. :shrug:

Doesn't mean it's not decent enough to do the job intended though especially if coupled with a decent cone filter. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one of those heat shields which I brought from demon tweeks. As GM said its just a sticker, nothing wrong with it though.

The heat shield has a K&N sticker on it, ...doesn't mean K&N made it imo.

The whole set up could just be one bought off eBay tbh. It looks similar to the Injen air induction kit so could be a copy. :shrug:

Doesn't mean it's not decent enough to do the job intended though especially if coupled with a decent cone filter. ;)

Edited by SHEZZA