Wheels Refurbished And Refitted

SiriusProjects

Hi All,

Had my wheels refurbished today and they are now back on my zed. Here are a couple of pics.

Well chuffed with the results and if I may, I'd like to make a shout out to Adam of Wheel Nutz in Cheddar, Somerset. He did a top rate job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get their wheels refurbished. He's mobile, so can come to your home or work place which is really convenient and he's very reasonable too, with his prices.

They look great. B)

I know you were on about getting the centre caps painted but tbh I quite like them being yellow, ...or did you get them coloured yellow? Only I thought I remembered you were wanting to get them done the same colour as the alloys.

Either way it looks good as is. :thumbs:

Hi GMballistic,

I was going to get the centre caps painted the same colour as the wheel, but then I thought that a yellow centre cap would contrast nicely with the car. They weren't painted. Basically they are centre caps for a Nissan Juke, which I kind of took a risk on, as I wasn't sure if they would fit. I knew they would fit a 370Z and based on seeing some centre caps for sale that claimed to fit both the 370Z and 350Z, I gambled that the Nissan Juke ones would do the job and sure enough they fitted perfectly.

• Like 1

Hi GMballistic,

I was going to get the centre caps painted the same colour as the wheel, but then I thought that a yellow centre cap would contrast nicely with the car. They weren't painted. Basically they are centre caps for a Nissan Juke, which I kind of took a risk on, as I wasn't sure if they would fit. I knew they would fit a 370Z and based on seeing some centre caps for sale that claimed to fit both the 370Z and 350Z, I gambled that the Nissan Juke ones would do the job and sure enough they fitted perfectly.

I think you made a wise decision. :D

Looks great. B);)

• Like 1