Another hello thread

Hi there and welcome. I got all excited when you mentioned Elvington (near where I live) and then discovered your from bloody essex! Oh well.

:lol:

You're only jealous you don't live in such a beautiful, classy part of the country :p

No, wait, that's not right... ;)

Hi there and welcome. I got all excited when you mentioned Elvington (near where I live) and then discovered your from bloody essex! Oh well.

:lol:

You're only jealous you don't live in such a beautiful, classy part of the country :p

No, wait, that's not right... ;)

Hence the lack of any white high heels! :lol:

Right, didn't happen yesterday as the finance company made what is technically known as 'a total c*ck-up'. Just off to the dealership now to actually try and pick my car up today: Fingers crossed, eh?

I only want to give them thousands of pounds in exchange for a lump of metal and plastic. You wouldn't have thought it was that hard, would you?

*sulks*

Got it! :D

Three bad points so far:

1. The brand-new gearshift rattles

2. There's a clatter from underneath (sounds like a heatshield)

3. It doesn't quite fit in my garage. Whoops. :surrender:

However, I really don't care as driving along today with roof down and a V6 note around you makes everything complete. Thanks for the welcome everyone, I guess I'm actually here to stay now. :yahoo: