Swiss Invicta Watches

Indyzed

How many arms to you lot have.

I do not wear any jewellery not even a single watch or wedding ring so do not understand the expense.

If I had to explain the allure of wrist watches,,,you wouldn't understand :lol:

to be honest i don't understand the obsession :blush:

could be worse tim................

could be dresses and thigh high boots................ :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not wear any jewellery not even a single watch or wedding ring so do not understand the expense.

Got any pics Stuey, of your collection of dresses :lol:

Got any pics Stuey, of your collection of dresses :lol:

i havnt at the moment........... :lol:

im sure mrs lomoto will happily take some pics of you in yours tho......... :lol:

I have a few but none that are particularly expensive. I have a nice Tag Heuer Link Tiger woods limited edition though which I like! I hanker after a monaco......

If I were rich I'd spend a bit on watches. I really like them, no idea why but I do. My old man is the same but his taste is more expensive than mine!

Blimey just caught this thread..I'm watch mad..I like BigPhils Breitling :thumbs: and the Lotus, not seen one of those before..

here's a few of mine :blush:

watches001.jpg

these two are my favorite at the moment though

The Gold Jaeger Le Coultre Dy / Date/ Alarm Auto (nice dress Watch ) and the Omega Speedmaster Schumacher

watches003.jpg

Top row, 5th from the left. Is that a Rolex Daytona? B) That's my favorite watch.

I'm watch mad too. Just can't afford how mad I'd like to get :lol:

Top row, 5th from the left. Is that a Rolex Daytona? B) That's my favorite watch.

:thumbs: yep

Beautiful mate. Simply beautiful.

to be honest it is a bit scratched as I have used it quite often and it is several years old now :blush: wish I had taken better care of it

:thumbs: yep

Beautiful mate. Simply beautiful.

to be honest it is a bit scratched as I have used it quite often and it is several years old now :blush: wish I had taken better care of it

That's okay, I can't see the scratches. If I had a Daytona I'm not sure I'd wear it :teeth: I'd keep it in a rotating, see-thru lock box with spotlights and guard dogs surrounding it.

Yeah the Daytona is one of my favourites. I particularly like the all black one, but I just can't justify £9k for a watch.

Same here. That's why I bought an Invicta Speedway. It's all swiss made with a sapphire crystal. It has a swiss Rhonda movement so that helps keep the cost down. Please don't flame me. At least it's not a fake Rolex :headhurt:

I paid $300 for it so I don't have much in it. It is very well made for the cost. Until I get my Daytona this will have to do.

I have a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner and wear it every day its only a watch. You need to wear it every day so you can get your moneys worth :D

I agree but I'm somewhat of a "Mr. Bean" type. I'd have that watch in pieces in less than a day :lol:

haha, i have had a few scares, all when am slighty drunk lol hitting it off things but ohh well lol its all gd

Yeah the Daytona is one of my favourites. I particularly like the all black one, but I just can't justify £9k for a watch.

Daytona Stainless steel is only about 4.5k but you have to pay a premium of about 2k at the moment. When I used to sell them we used to get a "tip" for calling up a dealer and telling them when we had them in stock...wished I had bought a few as I would have made more than I made in tips!

Shame its not a real rolex though.... Its like buying a farrari with a Jaguar engine in it....

Still one of my faves though..