Replacing the orange headlamp reflectors

Justthejedi

Apologies for a slight hijack here but, does anyone know an easy way to get the lens of the lights? Mine have got murk on the inside.

If you feel confident in doing them yourself you'd need to put them in the oven to melt the glue so you can separate the lens from the casing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered a set of these, just got an email saying he's just gone on holiday 'till the end of the month. Hopefully it isn't a repeat of what happened to you!

Where did you get your clear indicator bulbs from? I ordered the Silvatec BU582S but they were a poor fit, not very bright and got too hot so put the orange ones back in. have ordered a different make from ebay but they haven't arrived and the seller isnt responding. Nightmare.

Ordered a set of these, just got an email saying he's just gone on holiday 'till the end of the month. Hopefully it isn't a repeat of what happened to you!

Where did you get your clear indicator bulbs from? I ordered the Silvatec BU582S but they were a poor fit, not very bright and got too hot so put the orange ones back in. have ordered a different make from ebay but they haven't arrived and the seller isnt responding. Nightmare.

Mine were silvertec but had none of the issues you are describing? Perhaps you just got part of a bad batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk