The Lone Ranger

Ozz

Someone actually emailed me a funny (ish)! Rare as I do our IT policies.

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an Indian war party.

He's brought before the Chief who declares, 'So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In three days paleface you will be sacrificed to the great God in the sky. But, before you die, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?'

The Lone Ranger responds, 'I'd like to speak to my horse.'

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.

Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back. As the Indians look on in amazement, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's wigwam and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. 'You have very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?'

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a brunette, even ore attractive than the blonde. She too enters the Lone Ranger's wigwam and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. 'You are indeed a man of many talents, but tomorrow you die - 'What is your last request?'.

The Lone Ranger responds,' I'd like to speak to my horse....ALONE. ' The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's wigwam.

Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says: 'Listen very carefully, you dickhead, for the last time........ ..FETCH POSSE!!!!'