Advice please...Confused.com

Carbon.Ninja

you could continue to push the boundaries of required info, What metal have they used, what was the quality and % mixes of the alloys, who supplied the material etc etc.

I've seen volks buckle on kerbs and rotas crack on impacts. if the current suppliers as mention ed above weren't up to spec, they wouldn't be selling in the numbers they do.

• Like 1

Jet and Rt totally agrees you get what you pay for. Jet I have no confident is because JR themselves never answered my enquiry. :(

To think, you know all that info about wheel testing but dont know to speak to the importer/sales agent rather than the manufacturer ;):lol:

RT Performance and Driftworks are both JR official importers and both traders on this forum as well, you need to be talking to them.

As for failures, I dont think its something to worry about, its very rare that a wheel fails and its usually only after a huge impact, be it a Rota or a BBS. Rotas are also pretty light and you can replace them one by one, difficult to look past these days Id say :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry guys and girl for reviving this thread... As tonight I'm finally breaking my bank and getting my hands on a set of Work Emotion Kiwami. Getting them in a good price but...

They the 18x9.5j Et12 all round... Intention is to have FR:245/40R18 and RR: 265/40R18

What you guys think of this setup? Any issue /experience of rubbing? Car to be lowered 25-30mm on H&R coilover.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk